Cakebox Meeting Room Assistant
Take control and manage your shared work spaces with our Cakebox Meeting Room Scheduling Assistant. Standalone or integrated with our Cakebox Middleware- the Cakebox Meeting Room Scheduling Assistant empowers your office to book rooms on demand via your enterprise mobile application or by simply clicking “BOOK” on your display tablet.
Cakebox Tablet Display
Our Cakebox Meeting Room Display is designed to compliment our Cakebox Middleware and Cakebox Mobile Application Meeting Room Booking module.
• Provide active meeting information including: visiting company name and logo, date and scheduled time.
• Desperately need a room- Select meeting information link and view organizer information
• Need more time or want to escape? Just press “+/- “ buttons in 15 minute increments.
• Inactive display provides the perfect space for promotional images and videos.
• Display scheduled meetings by day, week or month via calendar view.
• Configurable widgets, display time, weather, or the latest currency exchange rates; relevant data for your organization
• Provide Company or Campus Event Information
• Automatically display Campus Map Directory and Emergency Exit guidance
• Engage with Facility Services, i.e., required cleaning or order refreshments
• Integrate with external food and beverage vendors to prolong those productive meetings
• Notice your valued employees- welcome users with personalized welcome notifications
Campus Events or Vendor Advertisements
Promotional or instructional videos or images may be displayed on the tablet when the screen is not in use.
End the interruptions of the “peek-in”. The meeting room display changes colour from “Green” or “Red” to illustrate active meetings in progress.
Schedule directly from your Display Tablet
Schedule of rooms showing either amount of available time or reserved, i.e., default will be blocks of 1 hour from the top of the hour (60 minutes: 1000-1100).